Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for Vietnamese Visa applicants to apply for Vietnamese Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at Vietnamese Embassy and Consulate | Vietnam Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for Vietnam visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast Vietnamese visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|E-visa Tourist/Business Single Entry visa (30 Days Stay from entry date as indicated on the application form)
|E-visa Tourist/Business Multiple Entry visa (90 Days Stay from entry date as indicated on the application form)
Vietnam Visa Requirements
- Original passport must valid for at least 6 months from return date with 2 blank visa pages. No need to send your original passport.
- Filled out and signed the Vietnam visa application form package.
- 1 passport size photo if applying for Land Visa. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
- VIETNAM E-VISA:
- The e-visa is available only for entering Vietnam through international airports: Tan Son Nhat Airport in Ho Chi Minh City, Noi Bai Airport in Hanoi and Da Nang Airport in Central Vietnam.
- E-Visa holders are subject to a stamping fee upon arrival (in US dollars or Vietnam Dong, cash only). More information on E-visa is available here.
Apply for Vietnam E-visa.
- VIETNAM PAPER VISA (official insert for your passport; no original passport surrender is required):
Upon completion Vietnam paper visa insert may be couriered to you or picked up by you.
Apply for Vietnam Paper visa.
- Important notice:
- China passport holders must apply for land visa only if on their way to Vietnam they plan to pass through or change planes in main land China, Hong-Kong or Macao.
- Cruise ship and land passengers must apply for Land or Paper Visa.
- Processing for the passport holders of the Middle Eastern, African countries, including South Africa as well as for the holders of the passports of India, Iran, Iraq, Bangladesh and Pakistan is extended to 2-3 weeks and additional fee of CAD70 applies.
- Emergency medical insurance is strongly recommended for all travellers and may be purchased by clicking on this link
Vietnam Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Invitation letter from business partner in Vietnam approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Vietnam (to see how this Vietnam letter of invitation looks like click on the link - https://www.visacenter.ca/pdfdocs/vietnam-business-invitation-letter-sample.pdf). If letter is not available, then add USD50 to the price and the processing timing will be significantly longer.